"For now we see only a reflection...then we shall see face to face." - Apostle Paul
This is a growing collection of links and resources that I have found helpful. I hope they will also be useful to you.
- Living Out is run by Christians who experience same sex attraction but are seeking to live in accordance with traditional biblical sexual teaching. There are some fantastic testimonies and articles on there. (You may also enjoy my short video testimony!).
- True Freedom Trust offers biblical teaching and pastoral support on sexuality.
- Meditations of a Traveling Nun - A Christian celibate lesbian committed to a traditional sexual ethic.
- Eve Tushnet is a celibate gay Catholic with lots of interesting things to say.
- Spiritual Friendship - Musings on God, Sexuality and Relationships by a number of contributors including Wes Hill, Ron Belgau and Mark Yarhouse.
- Rosaria Butterfield is a former lesbian academic with a fascinating story of coming to know Christ.
- Kate Wharton is a single and celibate vicar from Liverpool.
- Toucan is a relationship app for couples developed by Agapé Family Life.
- Care For The Family is a Christian organisation promoting strong family life and supporting spouses and parents.
Singleness, celibacy and marriage
- What Does The Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality?
- Rosaria Butterfield on Understanding and Loving Our Gay and Lesbian Friends
- How Do You Show The Love Of Christ To Same-Sex Attracted Lost Friends?
- Only Jesus Can Make Me Whole
- Stories of Christians who experience same-sex attraction
- Thorny Questions: Why are Christians so weird about sex?
- Gender identity: Can a 5'9, White Guy Be a 6'5, Chinese Woman?
- Ed Shaw - The Plausibility Problem
- Glynn Harrison - A Better Story
- David Bennett - A War of Loves
- Kevin DeYoung - What Does The Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality?
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti Gay?
- Jeanette Howard - Dwelling in the Land
- Jonathan Berry - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Sean Doherty - The Only Way is Ethics - Part 1: Sex and Marriage
- Christopher Keane - What Some of You Were: Stories About Christians and Homosexuality
- Alex Tylee - Walking With Gay Friends
- Kate Wharton - Singleminded
- Wesley Hill - Spiritual Friendship
- Wesley Hill - Washed and Waiting
- Rosaria Butterfield - The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert
- Rosaria Butterfield - Openness Unhindered
Linking does not imply agreement with all opinions expressed by third parties.