"A rib... loaves and fish... some spit... God can do a lot with very little." - Mark Hart
I have written various pieces on sexuality, singleness and other themes from a Christian perspective. Here's a selection of my published material.
- What's Good About Struggling With Same-sex Attraction?
- What Giving Up Alcohol Taught Me About My Sexuality
- It’s Not My Identity, But It Is My Story
- Support to Grieve
- Should I Go to a Gay Wedding?
- Is It OK to Masturbate?
- Straight Allies: Please Listen to All LGBT Voices
- Why I Won’t Settle for Less Than God’s Best
- A Perfect Storm
- Freedom to Be Me
- The Day I Realised What It’s Like to be Straight
- We’re All Different
- Caught in No Man’s Land
- Breaking the Silence
- Where Joy and Grief Meet
- The Lesbian Urge to Merge
- How might a better understanding of missional holiness inform the UK church’s engagement in the area of homosexuality? [Master's dissertation]
- Ill, Unemployed, Lonely and Pressured
- The C Word: Why Is Celibacy So Misunderstood and Undervalued?
- It's a Great Gift... For Someone Else
Church and community
- What Does it Mean to be a Truly Inclusive Church?
- Is The Church Homophobic? Anne's View
- Anne and Abby on Their Community House
- Sharing Life Together
- The Importance of Church